The information we collect generally from the website and other means is limited to:
1) Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics data (appears anonymous),
2) Apache Web-server (see apache.org) or Nginx Web-server (see nginx.org) logs,
3) Submissions on the 'Contact Us' page, 'Sign-Up' page, or any form submission we receive,
4) Any e-mails we receive.
1) If under subpoena, NumberDock may release data in order to comply with legal obligations or in order to enforce the NumberDock Terms of Service and/or other agreements. NumberDock nonetheless does everything it can to hold no data that could compromise the privacy and anonymity of its users.
2) NumberDock may release data in order to protect the rights, property and/or safety of NumberDock, its constituents, and/or other visitors and clients.